Thursday, August 11, 2011

In Quest for Financial Freedom

For the last 25 years of my life I've been struggling financially. Money is so hard for me. I keep wondering why some people live as if money flows like a river or rain into their pocket. I also wonder if they have the kind of a golden touch like King Midas.I really don't know why I always ended up broke no matter how hard I try to work and earn and save.
Little did I know that I was programmed to fail.I can't figure it out how to get out of this mess in my life. I read lots of books on financial success, attended every seminars I could see, get into small business but still I failed.
I envy those people who are happy living the lifestyles that I've been longing to have in my life. I envy those people who can afford to dine in restaurants where the elites are present.I got this question in my head. Am I born to fail?

But hope came to me when I read the classic book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. My journey to financial freedom started to change after reading this great book. I learned that I have to start finding who the real ME. In quest for financial freedom is to become the person who I need to be and do the things I need to do in order to achieve and have the success that I want in life.

If you find yourself having the same struggle just cheer up. You are not alone in this journey. This is the purpose that I want to offer my life into, to help people like you find the answer that you are looking for. Just like the answer that I found I believe you can have it too.

To the good life!

Emmanuel U. Galapon

No comments: